Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Bee Beau Bu

Five women close to my heart gave birth to five equally beautiful babies in a span of two months. Almost a month ago, my Facebook home page was flooded with graduation photos but now, it turned out to be a nursery section with photos and tags of sweet, angelic captured moments. The innocent smiles of these babies light up the world of my dearest friends and family!

I grabbed these photos from their moms' Facebook accounts. Meet baby boys Kyle and Kalyx and baby girls Nei-Nei, Naomi and Lilly. Happy cuddling!

Name: Mikyle Kendric
Nickname: Kyle
Mommy: Kristine Lim, friend/colleague

Name: Daenerys Zarya
Nickname: Nei-Nei
Mommy: Kim Inciong, friend

Name: Naomi Kourtney
Nickname: Naomi
Mommy: Ann Quong-Sapla, family friend

Name: Jalson Kalyx Simeon
Nickname: Kalyx
Mommy: Kristel Tan, friend

Name: Samantha Lilly
Nickname: Lilly
Mommy: Nice Marcial-Cortez, cousin

It's so heartwarming to stare at their photos. I wish they'll grow up according to what their parents pray for. Asleep or awake, these babies take my breath away and melt my heart in an instant. I salute the moms of these lovely creatures for braving the delivery! I treasure my mom EVEN MORE because of you!

♥,

No comments:

Post a Comment