Monday, August 06, 2012

Stay Sunny!

The rain's been pouring for more than ten days now but it should not stop us from doing what we're supposed to be doing.

IT'S GONNA STOP, SOON.

It's Monday--the start of the week, and a start of the new month. Let's all start it the good way.

Even though bad stories happened last week and much tears were shed as July ended, we have to welcome the new month with high hopes and more love to give. 

I honestly miss the times when my everyday life ends at 6PM. No home works, no other things to do and to think of. But I also have to admit that I like how I'm asked to go to work on a 10PM of Saturday and go back to it on a 7AM of Sunday. It gives me the feeling of maturity. And who am I to complain if I'm surrounded by "friends"? I'm thankful to be working with the BusDev group. :)

But of course, despite my hectic schedule, I have to spend time with my family and loved ones. We make sure to go out for lunch/dinner when given the chance.

Sundays with the family.

And dinners, if kaya pa ng schedule, with Paolo. 

Hope you're loving my hair color and my collar necklace as much as I do. Let's all keep dry and stay sunny despite the wild weather!

♥,


No comments:

Post a Comment