Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cuzzin'

When I was young, I said I want to have many kids so my kids can give me many grandchildren, and my grandchildren will have many cousins.

I want to share with you how wonderful and everlasting my relationship is with my cousins. They are all my best-est friends, the only real people I can turn to when life is throwing me with challenges I cannot face alone, on my own.

As kids, we were not allowed to play outside the compound, not even allowed to play with kids outside. But of course our parents explained us that we have our cousins as friends and playmates to share our toys with. We didn't complain. In fact, 100% of my childhood was made of fun and laughter filled with the most cherishing memories because of my cousins. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am now. 

Us, through the years.

And though some of us are already living outside the Philippines, we make sure our communication never gets rusted. I'm very thankful that our parents raised us so well that nothing can ever come between us and that we will have each other forever. :)


♥,

No comments:

Post a Comment