1. I resigned from my job at TV5 and decided to focus on motherhood. But of course aside from being a mother, I'm also a career woman so I'm still considering other jobs (to financially support my child, too!).
2. In relation to number 1, I want to give my dream job a try. If you know me so well, you know what I mean.
3. While I'm homestaying, I plan to share my motherhood options through blog--from the diaper brands I've tried to special and worth-sharing experiences and discoveries I have with my son. But of course, this is possible only if Sword allows me to because he wants to be held most of the time! :D
4. I have to lose more weight. I'm 119 lbs. as of now. I was only 98 before I got pregnant. And staying at home allows me to eat anytime and eat everything I find in the fridge.
5. I miss hanging out with my friends. But I'm pretty sure my friends understand why I'm missing the good times now because I'm spending quality times with my newborn. I miss and love you, guys! You know who you are!
6. How about starting my own business?
I have to end this "popping" session now. My prince charming is about to wake up. Time to feed him my milk. Yes, I'm back to breastfeeding.
Good night, June. Let's be high, July!