Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Girls of Summer

Last night, Paolo and I watched Sucker Punch. The movie intrigued me so well because half of the people I follow in Twitter said it's a good movie and Baby Doll is awesome (Team A representatives: Kisty and Zeus) while the other half say it's boring and is only a waste of time and money (Team B representatives: Leah and Patrick). I am completely clueless on what Sucker Punch is all about, like I don't know if it's based on a book or a computer game or whatever. Whatever. All I know is Vanessa Hudgens is there and Paolo wants to see it too so we watched it.

Baby Doll, Blondie, Sweet Pea, Amber and Rocket.

HOTNESS DEFINED! I liked the entire movie--its costumes and setting, the action scene! Though Vanessa's character, Blondie, isn't my favorite, I still love her big butts and I can't hide it! Plus, Paolo's got a new crush and her name is Amber so I'd take some time to practice Amber's makeup hahaha! Chinchinchinita! So Asian!

By the way, does anyone know the meaning of the title? Do these girls call themselves the Sucker Punch group? Haha!!! As I've told you, I'm clueless until I watched it but I still don't know the meaning of Sucker Punch... was it in the movie?

In other news, TV5 released a new plug featuring the Kapatid network's newest primetime princesses. In case you haven't seen the plug yet:

Jasmin Curtis Smith, Ritz Azul, Arci Muñoz, Eula Caballero, Danita Paner and Alex Gonzaga.

Wait for me, I'll be included on that plug soon. CHOSTOTHEHIGHESTLEVEL!!! You better watch out for Jasmin's Ang Utol Kong Hoodlum with JC de Vera. I am so excited to see her on national TV for her first ever teleserye. She'll definitely go places like her Twitter and billboard queen sister, Anne Curtis.

 Jovy, Rachel, me, Kim, Susie.

Papatalo ba naman kami? Hahaha!!! :) We ♥ summer! I noticed that our Facebook profile pictures have some things in common: summer, sun, sand, sea, swimsuits and sunglasses!!! Right, right, right? I'm quite sad 'coz I'll be missing out the girls' Bora trip on April 12. I can't join them because my work won't allow me to. I miss going to the beach with them. Last time was Kim's birthday last year in Laiya. *sigh* I know there's always a next time though! 

Strike while the iron season is hot... as hot as these girls of summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment