Friday, April 08, 2011

Meet the Best Friend

"Friends are the fashion fundamentals," said Blair Waldorf. 

Have you already found your real "fashion fundamental" like how Blair found Serena? How many best friends do/did you have? They say you'll meet your best friend in high school. Hmm, I guess not. I've had several best friends in my whole life. I can name them all (chronologically)--Jensen, Kay, Anne, Mika. I can't call them my exes because they're still my good friends until now. But you know, people come and go. I guess it's better to put that issue this way: "You'll meet your best friend AFTER high school." Of course you can meet your real best friend in high school and it's up to you if you're still gonna be the same best friends when you enter college; that way you can prove everyone that even after those teenage years aka high school days, you still treasure the kind of friendship you have. Personally speaking, I literally met my best friend/s after high school. Yes, I met them during college. They are Cha and Phoebe. 

And today, April 8, is Phoebe's birthday. So this blog is specially posted for my best friend Phoebe! (Cha, next month ka na. Promise!)


Dear Phoebe, 

I can call myself the sweetest best friend you'll ever have for this! I Multiply-ed all these many, many, many pictures of us and every click made me miss you so much. Our very first day in college is such a valuable act because that's the day when I met you, Cha and Hya. That's one of my most unforgettable moments in college (next to the announcement of honor students), I swear. My entire family knows you so well and I am happy that my parents also consider you as one of their daughters.

Lahat na yata ng kagagahan nagawa na natin. Nakapunta na tayo sa beach, sa burol (Chocolate Hills ah, hindi wake), sabay na tayo nakapag-modeling, etc. At akalain mo'ng yung na-ospital ako sa Cebu eh, na-ospital ka din? Parang isang bituka lang meron tayo. Yun nga lang, mas makapal sikmura ko sayo kasi ikaw bumalik agad sa Manila, ako sumakay pa ng barko. Sad pa, naka-wheel chair ka papuntang airport, ako naglakad papuntang pier. 

Tignan mo yung mga picture natin, nakakaiyak diba? (Kasi naiiyak ako sa tuwa habang tina-type ko 'to.) Kahit ang ganda-ganda natin, nakakaiyak pa din. Iilan lang yan sa mga madaming pictures na meron tayo. Na kahit ilagay ko pa lahat 'yun, hindi maiintindihan ng ibang tao kung gano tayo ka-baliw kapag magkasama. 


We've been through a lot of things already. Isa na dun yung nag-away tayo dahil sa report natin sa Anthropolgy. I'm sorry for making you cry. Sorry for offending you. Pero you know how much I love you so dedma ka na lang, bitch. ♥



Lastly, these last four photos are my pinaka-favorite. We graduated from college together. We Skype when we miss each other. We surprised and prepared a baby shower for you and Khara. And I am very glad that I'm one of the very few people whom your sister called when you gave birth. You know that I'm always right by your side. And alam ko na ganyan ka din sa akin. Kaya nga tayo best friends diba? 

And more than that, you're a sister to me. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Sana pala ginawan mo din ako! feeler...ahahaha!! Miss ko na kayo agad :) Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oo naman kapag nanganak ka na :)Love you too <3

    ReplyDelete