Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Royal Kouture - April Collection

Royal Kouture, an online shop owned by my girl friend Kim, just posted its April collection featuring square blouses, crop tops, dresses, bags, ballerina flats and many more. 

Just a preview of Royal Kouture's on-hand items...

I Love Rock and Roll crop top with c-back available in three colors--white, beige and black; Afro Nerdy print crop top and Leopard tank top.

 Leather shoulder bags in five colors--black, white, blue, brown and gray. I swear you'll find a hard time choosing what color to get, right? :)

Ballerina flats in different prints, designs and colors! "Get high on flats!", says Royal Kouture owner, Kim Gabriel.

THE DESIGNS I SHOULD GET FOR MYSELF, HA? 

Prices range from Php 350 above. Always remember, you need not to spend a lot when it comes to fashion. I personally saw these items and they're all in good quality. Trust me!!! Shoes come with boxes and clothes come with cutiepie plastic bags you can definitely reuse and recycle. For more info about Royal Kouture, its products and stuff, click here.

Happy shopping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment