Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shoppergasm

I love SM Department Store! I tweeted about this several times already and I really, really want to share you how much I love this store. Shoes and bags from Parisian, everyday clothes from GTW (Girls Teen Wear) section particularly Betty, Red Head, Shopaholic and True Love, and formal wear from Soiree, wallets and other accessories from What Women Want and Make it Complete--gaaaahd, I ♥! Having a petite body is such an advantage for me because I get to choose from the wide collection that SM offers. For the latest trends, I regularly check out GTW and prices range P399-up. Amazing, right? Walking inside SM Department Store gives me instant shoppergasm, it motivates me to work harder! :)

Last Monday, my colleague and I dropped by TV5 head office's annex, SM Novaliches (HAHA!!!), for lunch. We went around SM after our meal so yeah, a new collection of swimwear from Coco Cabana welcomed me. I checked out every single pair hanging there and I found a gorgeous hot pink bikini top. I'm about to buy it but I saw a poster from afar and this is how it looked like:


The colorful animal prints bandeau caught my attention. I hurriedly asked the sales lady on where I can find it or if it's available in SM Novaliches, she said yes! I ran toward it seconds after she pointed out the direction! Omg, price starts at P299! Unfortunately, the animal prints bandeau type was not available but of course, I didn't go back to work without carrying a shopping bag with me. Guess what I bought? I bought the graphic bikini set (look for it in the photo above) and a yellow/purple tribal bikini set both from Sunkissed. Total bill was P699 but since SM I have P100-worth vouchers, I only paid P599. Yipee!!!


I also took home LW/GTW summer series catalog. Included in the catalog is a hundred peso discount coupon in every P1000-worth of items from Coco Cabana, Summer Salt and Sunkissed. Promo is until June 2011 so what are you waiting for? Come to the nearest SM Department Store and ask for a catalog.


That floral maillot with orange straps is a steal! I really want to try wearing maillots but I don't think I can flaunt it the way others do! I have a straight figure!


Neons and brights are so in this season so I didn't hesitate to buy the yellow/purple tribal bikini set for only P399. Yes, it's a pair!


They also have vintage and nautical pieces aside from the usual animal prints and floral ones. And of course, when you say summer special, it does not only pertain to swimsuits alone. SM Department Store completes summer with cover-ups, sunglasses, maxi dresses, hats and other accessories.


Truly, SM has got it all for us! Good finds at very affordable price. My savings and closet definitely agree! For updates, follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook. :)


Photos from SM Department Store Facebook/website and Redhead Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment