Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Birth Month

The first week of June is about to end, how time flies when you're having fun! I'm wrapping up the start of my birth month. Many thanks to my lovely friends who kept me company during Paolo's absence!

Monthly Period waiting for Ahyin!

My high school barkada and I celebrate our monthly anniversary aka monthsary every first day of the month. We're friends for more than 10 years now but it was only last year when we started a monthly celebration. We call ourselves "Monthly Period", kudos to the fact that we go out on the day after our payday! That's the time when we have money in the bank hence the group name! 


And oh, what a lovely surprise! We bumped into Jamie in The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf while Jessica bumped into Vincent on his way to TriNoma! We really missed Roan and Kae! These two ladies are busy as a mom and a med student respectively so we rarely see the two of them.


I am really proud of them! Young professionals on the go! In order: teacher, *me*, certified public accountant, business ad graduate, psychologist, registered nurse, webmaster and (Toto, not in the picture) IT expert.

Late dinner at Italliani's.

Tried Timezone's X-Rider! And there goes our Jeje move!

***

My week started good as well! I really got excited to use my Hermes Birkin-inspired bag that Paolo bought during his recent Asian trip. My satin/sheer top looked good on it that we ended up taking pictures at work! The boyf also gave me a Tinkerbell pen in addition to my growing pen collection (mostly Hello Kitty, Cinderella and monkeys)!

Ate Virgie, Tin, Tinkerbell and I.

Purple sheer top: thrift store | black leggings: Topshop | bangle: Aldo | black Tory Burch-inspired flats: tiangge | white Hermes Birkin-inspired bag: from Singapore

2 comments:

  1. aww lovin your outfit here! and yey another filipina fashion blogger I saw again! I hope you'll drop by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Denise! Thank you so much! :-) I just dropped by yours and yay, I liked it! Following you now! :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete