Monday, March 26, 2012

High Five!

Today is a special day for me at work. It’s my second year at the Happy Network yet I still feel that I’m a newbie. I can still remember how I got my job a couple of years ago—I never thought I’d bag a position even if I’ve been only affiliated with a culinary school for six short months. I consider it as a blessing, more than opportunity, and with this I’m beyond thankful and still amazed that I became a part of the country’s fastest growing network.

For two years, I never woke up a single morning dragging my butt out of bed. I always wake up feeling good for the rest of the day and everyday seems to be both challenging for me and I always positively look ahead because I know I would learn new things I did not learn in school. It’s exciting to know new words from a simple “airtime” to a very technical “encoder-decoder”.

They say when you love your job and you love what you do, you don’t have to go to work anymore. I do love both and I agree that I no longer go to work. Also, loving your colleagues and your immediate superior and being loved (and appreciated and cared for) in return is a plus! I consider my immediate superior as my second father (I swear he shares the same traits with my Dad and being a certified daddy’s girl, working with a person like him is easy. He is highly respectable, very honorable yet super humorous that’s why regular workdays aren’t boring at all.

More fun days are coming and as long as I’m in their good hands, my future is bright. 
♥,
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment