Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ten Reasons Why I Love My Mom

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy! This one's for you. :)

1. 
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Seriously. Mom, there are countless reasons why I love you. I can't think of any good reason to start to tell the world why you're a cool, very loving and why you're the best mother for me and for my sisters. I stared at nothingness for nearly two minutes and I realized that five is not enough, and one thing topping the another is quite impossible.

Our relationship is far from what people watch in soap operas, in movies. It's not what I even read in books and heard from others. Your motherhood is different. It is unique. And like the rest, your love, it's unconditional. 

I may not tell you everything that happens in every single day of my life, but when I speak, I listen.

You may not always say how much you love us, but all your actions show how much you're willing to do anything for us.

Above all, I truly admire how much you take care of your Nanay, my Lola. Please know that I will do the same for you and I will give you all the best in life. Hanggang sa abot ng aking makakaya, Mommy! Promise!

Always take care of yourself, Mommy. I love you.

And from this day onward, I vow to live everyday of my life loving you, making you feel beyond special, as if everyday is Mother's Day.


♥,

No comments:

Post a Comment