Saturday, October 06, 2012

Tatamaan Ka!

TV5 launched its newest superhero series during the Cosplay Mania 2012 event last week at SMX Convention Center.

Kidlat will electrify your nights soon, watch out for it!


Kidlat is starred by the season's most-sought after leading man.. WHO IS HE?


It's no less than the ONLY man of all the other women...

DEREK RAMSAY! <3 <3 <3

I never saw Derek since he joined our network last April until the Kidlat press launch last week. Now I know why girls of all ages go gaga over him. He's the epitome of a "handsome" man any other woman could ever dream of.

Sorry, Popoy. Malaki ang katawan nya.. :P

Monica and I chuckled backstage as Jeff Fernando of Showbiz Aksyon interviewed Derek.

And here I am pretending to be his non-showbiz girlfriend enjoying the limelight brought by paparazzi. (But my ID lace ruined it.)

With my Kapatids Mama Belle, David, Rissa and Mother JoAnn :)

With BB Gandanghari who came prepared for the Cosplay. Catch her on Enchanted Garden, M-F at 6:30 PM only on TV5. :)


Mother Divine!!!

And my BFF Monica :)

Have a happy weekend!

♥,

No comments:

Post a Comment