Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kikay Everyday (2nd Edition)

I can't believe I'm blogging about my kikay kit again. It's really sad to say goodbye with all my items HERE but I really need to get a move on.

I'm still carrying a lot of lip colors with me everyday and I'm saving moohlas to be able to buy another Pink Nouveau. And Orgasm. Yes. Ok, I'm moving on.. for real!

Shu Uemura x Mika Ninagawa kit no more. Let's all welcome my Lancome kit which includes:


 
L'oreal True Match Nude Ivory foundation
Maybelline EyeStudio Gold Nuggets eyeshadow
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks Pink Raspberry stain
Sephora Nano Silver Green eye pencil
Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited Red lip gloss
Laura Mercier Chianti lipstick
NARS Dolce Vita lipstick
Lancome Juicy Tubes Fraise Tagada lip gloss
Etude House VIP Girl PK008 lip stick (not in the picture)
Nivea Med Protection lip balm
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Cherry lip balm (not in the picture)


I still have the same L'oreal foundation because I forgot it here in the office when we left for Baguio. One of the few items I bought in recovering my kit is Nivea Med Protection lip balm--my lip's BFF. While the new Maybelline Lip Smooth Color is from my sister. 

Aside from Pink Nouveau and Orgasm, I am also saving up for a new Shu Uemura eyelash curler and a concealer. My Mom gave me a Guerlain liquid concealer few months ago but it's like 2 tones darker than my shade so I am considering a Bloom stick concealer this time! I've tried it once because Pao's Mom and sister are using it and I love its non-sticky feel. I really don't want to spend so much in beauty products now that I have just bought wallet, coin purse, etc. HIRAP MANAKAWAN! :p

And as of now, while typing this blog entry, I just received an invite from Shu Uemura about an exclusive beauty workshop with their internationally-accredited makeup artists and Nancy Castiglione. I have 2 more invites so let me know if you want to come with me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment