Monday, December 12, 2011

A Little Girl's Game

I'm a proud wanderlust but there are moments I want to cancel all my plans and just stay at home, read a book, spend time in my room alone or do nothing at all. It's not about being lazy, but I guess this is normal especially to those who love going out and hanging out with friends and loved ones. My body deserves a break, I must say and I bet everyone agrees. The weather is also a factor why I chose to stay in this past weekend. I cancelled my Christmas shopping plan last Saturday and ditched the picnic plan in Tagaytay with my cousins yesterday (they went without me hahaha I'm not that special, FYI). So I bonded with my Mom, went to the spa with my Dad last night and treated him for a massage...  but before that, I found the chance to try the new eyeshadow palette I got from e.l.f. last Wednesday.

I tried to apply the smokey eye effect on me for the second time and I guess it's quite successful. Kudos to Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual book! It's very useful even for beginners like me. The instructions given are not difficult to understand. But I was such a loser for failing to get decent photos of myself due to bad lighting, camera shaking and reasonssss. I tried using my camera and my phone but all photos are still lame. The best ones I can show you are from my Photo Booth. Heee at least I have some to show you! :)

It's good for a starter like me! I claim it!

I have to work on my brows, though.

 
 
Wind effect!

 
 
Reasons of my desires.

 
Emooooote!

My eyes are really not noticeable unless you see it for real. Maybe next time I'll ask a good photographer to do me a favor and take good photos for me in a nice lighting spot. And oh, if you're wondering why I made A Little Girl's Game a title, it's because I felt like a little girl drooling over her Mom's makeup collection, put its shimmer onto her face, in her Hello Kitty shirt.

Have a great Monday morning and have a happy week ahead! :)

♥,

1 comment: