Looking on the bright side, I have received questions on what I want to receive this Christmas. Yes naman!!! :) So for the benefit of doubt (or those in doubt, hahaha), I'm HEREBY listing some of the things I want to get this Christmas. And for the first time in my life, I wish my parents will be able to read this post
1. A simple tote. No brand required, I take even the cheapest ones as long as it can carry all my stuff around. Any color will do, too but if you still want to know which color I prefer the most, brown.
2. Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Please don't ask me why but for me, this is the best eyelash curler in the world! I haven't moved on from my stolen SU eyelash curler in Baguio until now.
3. Anything animal-printed and Hello Kitty. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
4. Flats shoes. I love heels but I love flat shoes even more. They're so comfortable, very chic and we can never go wrong with a pair of flats. Good thing my work doesn't require me to be in heels so I welcome these kinds of babies! And heels, if you still insist! :) (P.S.: Size 8/38)
5. Makeup brushes. Please help me complete my kit! I adore makeup brushes, synthetic or natural hair brush, I would appreciate.
6. Shining, shimmering! Any clothing that will make me shine and sparkle even more. Hoho! But seriously, I'm in love with these gleaming and glistening drama.
7. Blazers. I love topping off any outfits with blazers to complete a corporate yet super fashionable feel. Tip: Items from ukay-ukay/thrift stores are accepted.
8. Clear storage boxes. I have a penchant for transparent cubes of all sizes which allow me to store anything. And they make my life easier, no need to play hide-and-seek with things I'm looking for.
9. Makeups and more makeups. A cosmetic addict like me can never have enough lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes but as of the moment, I need concealer and eyeliners. No brand required. :)
There you go! Please be my Santa, dears! In the end, you will still be the judge. I accept anything even if what you're planning to give is not listed here. It will always be the thought that counts. Plus!!! If I wouldn't be able to receive all of these, I'll do anything to have these by myself. Remember, Gossip Girl said, "If you want something badly enough, you have to go out and get it yourself."