Friday, December 14, 2012

Hi, Girls, I'm Back!

That's me in KC Concepcion's tone in her Palmolive Naturals TVC.

Whoah! It's been more than a month since I last posted an entry and more than months since I updated my blog like I used to do.

There are two important life events that happened during the months of my absence and I'm quite sad that Superloved missed to share these things with you. Real time updates are only posted on Twitter, uploaded on Instagram, and my random, silly and shallow ideas are shared on Facebook. 

Now I'm trying to pull my old self back with blog posts of endless photos (I have a lot to share since October!) s-l-o-w-l-y. For the mean time, feel free to sneak and find hints on my photos on Instagram (@MsMarianneMarcial) and follow me on Twitter (@mariannemarcial) too.

And before I end this wonderful comeback, I want to break the news myself, although this isn't new anymore:

1. I am engaged.
2. I am four months pregnant.

Have a great hair day!


♥,

No comments:

Post a Comment