Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Floral Affair

It's another official statement, I love floral prints. I have already proclaimed my love for animal prints and nautical designs, and now it's my turn to tell the world how much I adore this feminine vibe.


Last Saturday, Toto and I decided to drop by Forever 21 in SM Makati after spending chill hours in Starbucks Greenbelt. The second we entered the shop, a floral dress hanging by a rack caught our attention. Toto knew I would impulsively buy it so he told me to fit it in the dressing room. I said I wanted to buy some clothes for Justin Bieber's concert but I had a mini-dilemma that I'd be coming from a regular meeting before going to the concert venue so I thought of buying a dress! Haha. Obviously I didn't want to bring another outfit at work so I just wore it yesterday with a blazer. 

 Vintage floral bag, P355.00

And just last week, I bought a new bag from an Ukay (thrift shop/vintage shop). Original price is P355.00 but since I'm practicing my haggling skills, I got it for only... P200.00! Not bad! What I liked about the bag is that it doesn't have a zipper or lock. I prefer bringing bags like this on an everyday basis and yes, look at the prints! It reminds me of Cath Kidston!

CATH KIDSTON BAGS.

YES! Cath Kidston is one of my favorite brands from London because of its soft, feminine designs! Aside from bags, CK also has products like shoes, linens, kitchenware, etc. Check out their website linked above. :)

FOREVER 21 SHOES.

Omgaaaah, shoppergasm. Forever 21's shoe collection has floral pairs too! I want NEED to buy the first pair, it's a t-strap! I absolutely love t-strap footwear that I almost have 5 pairs of it in different styles. Plus, the floral design is so chic, so Victorian-inspired! I'm going to check local stores like Tomato and Possibility, I saw few floral pairs in their collections too!

Clockwise from the bottom: Asos Leora Floral Bow T-Bar ballerina, Santi clutch, Rah Rah flat sandals, Topshop MOTO Yellow Floral hotpants, Desire Clothing denim shorts, Topshop Beige Peter Pan-collared floral playsuit, Jil Sander Floral-print Silk Mini Dress, Topshop Chiffon Floral dress

I Polyvored more inspirational fashion pieces with floral accents and designs and these are my top favorites. I'm eying on 3 stuff there: the ballerina flats, Peter Pan-collared dress and the denim shorts. Bigger floral collection awaits my closet and I am so excited!

Glad that I'm able to share my wardrobe's favorites. So far, I have animal prints, nautical and floral. Up next is another fave, of course. Any wild guess? I've already mentioned it in my previous posts. It's up there, ha!

♥,

PS: This is a rewritten entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment