The year is ending in a few weeks and to note, I can say that I'm glad to revisit and discover the Philippines. I'll be flying back to Boracay next week and before bombarding my blog with my new beach (and swimsuit) photos, I invite you to take a trip down memory lane with me. Come on, it's just a few kilometers away! :)
1. Iloilo/Guimaras. For our seventh year anniversary, Paolo and I flew to a usual yet unusual city called Iloilo and island called Guimaras. Mark my word, this is one of the country's best and most quiet, serene beaches! For our eighth anniversary (three months to go!!!) we're again planning to go somewhere new and farther!
2. Baguio, Part 1. Definitely the most unforgettable out-of-town trip ever happened in my life. Forgot why? Read here. In a different light, my family and I remained safe physically. Nobody was injured, hurt. But I do miss my Gucci bag.
3. Bataan. For Holy Week, I had an impromptu trip to Morong, Bataan with my siblings and some of my cousins. I was in awe with the beauty and simplicity of Bataan, I can't believe it's as beautiful as Laiya, Batangas!
4. Baguio, Part 2. Went back to Baguio for the second time around this year with Paolo's family. I was truly, madly scared and decided not to go back there until I recover fully but when I found out that we'll be staying at the Baguio Country Club, I gave the boyfriend a nod!
5. Puerto Galera. Second part of the story here. They were right. This island is a beauty, is wild and extreme! It's a version of Boracay, only smaller, people simpler, and beckys are almost everywhere and uber friendly! Definitely coming back on 2012, when there's no rain.
Now the next question is, where am I heading to next year? :)